All stickers reside in subfolders under the folder
/stickers. The name of each subfolder is the name of the corresponding sticker group in chat. You can easily upload more stickers in the existing subfolders or in new subfolders under
/stickers. Stickers can be downloaded from the product page or you can use your own images in SVG/PNG/JPG/GIF/WEBP format. Keep in mind that the list of stickers is cached server side and on every change you have to Rebuild & Uncache with the pink button from AdminCP » Settings.
- Use only letters & digits without spaces for the names of the sticker subfolders!
- Use only letters, digits, dots, dashes and underscores without spaces for the names of the sticker files!
- When displaying it in chat as a sticker group, the name of the sticker subfolder will be shortened to 8 letters.
WEBP animated stickers
WEBP animated stickers are supported from version 21.01.
WebP is an image format developed by Google. It is a derivative of the VP8 video format and is a sister project to the WebM multimedia container format. WebP provides excellent quality in files with a reasonable size. Presently all modern browsers support WebP natively.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer obviously does not support WebP at all.
- Safari support is limited to macOS 11 Big Sur and later.
- Firefox fully supports WebP since January 2019.