Telegram Sticker Downloader
- In order to use this script you need a Telegram app and a Telegram account: https://telegram.org
- This script downloads Telegram sticker sets, converts them to PNG and resizes the images to 120x120 or 240x240.
- Downloading/converting takes a lot of time (10-20 sec for packs with 30 stickers) as every sticker in the pack is downloaded and converted separately!
- Animated stickers are simply stored as TGS files and cannot be converted in any web format directly, see Animated Stickers below.
How to install
sdownloader321.phpand the folder
stickersto your webserver
sdownloader321.phpto whatever you wish (optional)
- Make the folder
stickerswriteable (CHMOD to 777)
- BOT TOKEN
- Using Telegram go chat with https://t.me/BotFather
/newbotand follow the instructions until you have a bot and a token
- The token looks like: 607641290:AAEf6BVFHURRsR46ArMN5lsCvtT-P46TyM
- Using a text editor copy/paste the token in
How to use
- Navigate with your browser to yourwebsite.com/sdownloader321.php
- Navigate in another tab to: https://tlgrm.eu/stickers find a sticker pack, right click on INSTALL STICKERS and copy the link e.g.
- Paste the link in the downloader and click GO.
- Examples that should be recognized:
Telegram stickers copyright
Telegram stickers are publicly available and submitted by users - in some cases the submitter is not the artist created the sticker pack.
- If you are going to use the official Telegram stickers (e.g. Great Minds) you should ask Telegram for permission.
- If you are going to use a sticker pack created by an artist with (Contact author) link - you should ask for permission.
- For stickers created by other Telegram users (Unknown Sticker Expert) - provide DMCA contact on your website: If any sticker is infringing on your copyright, please submit a complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org
Animated Telegram Stickers
Animated Telegram stickers are stored in TGS format (gzipped JSON) as they are in fact lottie files. Conversion to animated WEBP cannot be performed directly. You will need a dedicated program or the following combination of tools: