P2P voice & video calls
BlaB! WS Pro supports P2P voice and video calls over WebRTC in all modern desktop & mobile browsers. It is generally accepted that only 70-80% of the users can technically participate in a P2P voice/video call. A P2P voice/video call requires on both sides:
- A modern browser that supports WebRTC (latest Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Chromium derivates).
- Obviously hardware equipment - microphone and camera.
- Decent hardware & Internet connection to encode, broadcast, receive and decode compressed audio/video streams in realtime.
- P2P calls may be prevented by a restrictive firewall or a complicated NAT (Network Address Translation).
- P2P voice & video calls presently do NOT work in WebView apps on Android.